Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mission Statement

Don't let the blog title fool you: We don't intend to ridicule. Well, maybe a little at times. But for full-on Wii stupidity we already have the Wii Have a Problem blog. We just love watching people play the Wii, especially when boxing and playing tennis (and really, those little minigames deserve their own full-fledged version, am I right?). Curious about how other people interact with the Wii I turned to YouTube. And what a treasure trove we found. And of course, if you have a video of your own let us know! Nothing like laughing at a fellow monkey.

I invited my Canadian friend Petros to write this blog with me because
1) a comment string on my other blog led to this idea, and everybody knows Canadians are the funnest people on Earth. Yes, I said funnest.
2) he's about as bad at posting at a regular interval as I am.

Let's roll.

No comments: